Welcome to my website, as I am sure you gathered, I’m Mike and I am a versatile and talented visual designer based in Edmonton, Alberta. By day I am a mild mannered graphic designer and front-end web developer, but by night I’m an aging punk rocker, cat aficionado, pizza lover, gamer and internet addict. In 2017, I earned my diploma in graphic and web design at NAIT, and since then I have worked hard expand and develop my skills as a designer. I was inspired to try freelancing in order to avoid feeling repetitive, and to challenge myself to think outside the box by exploring the different design mediums working on a variety of different projects brings.
Through the years, I have had the opportunity to work on some great projects for local businesses and non-profit organizations in the city of Edmonton, which can be seen in my portfolio. I absolutely love what I do and I am always on the lookout for new and exciting design projects.
From print to digital platforms, I help my clients take their vision and create next level designs that tells their story with personality.
- I am married to a wonderful woman named Jodi.
- I am tattooed and love seeing other peoples ink.
- Bill Watterson (creator of Calvin and Hobbes) is my personal hero.
- Owner of 3 cats named Grizzly, Grim & Sirius.
- I’m a diehard Edmonton Oilers fan.
- Saul Bass is my favorite graphic designer. A legend of the craft.
- I enjoy traveling and have visited Fiji, Iceland and Italy (so far…).
- I enjoy Punk, Ska and Metal, and am usually rocking tunes when designing.
- I’ve seen my favorite band Strung Out 17 times and counting.
- My hobbies include reading, drawing, gaming, and socializing with friends.